is the fun over

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caddyjosh

Reaction score
I have been with my girl for 11 years and we are finally getting married at least thats hows she puts it the date is july 30th with the bachlor party on the 26th woo hoo anyways shes cool and never has a problem with me going fishing or any other harmless activity lol anyways thought I would put it out there and see if you guys think things will change.

Congratulations. Of course things will change. You're only fooling yourself if you think otherwise. I'm not saying that the changes will be bad, but stuff will change.

congrads its all what you make it both sides have to give in now and then monday july 7th was my 31 wedding anniversary i hope she keeps me for another 31 years best of luck to ya and the bride

congrats. my parents have been married for about 18 yrs or so. the wierd thing is my moms bday is july 26th and my dad's bday is july 30th. my dad is turning 40 and goin to vegas to celebrate. but the kids have to stay home. =/. Have some good years together. :mrgreen:

caddyjosh said:
I have been with my girl for 11 years and we are finally getting married at least thats hows she puts it the date is july 30th with the bachlor party on the 26th woo hoo anyways shes cool and never has a problem with me going fishing or any other harmless activity lol anyways thought I would put it out there and see if you guys think things will change.

Honestly you'll be fine :^o if you two haven't had the classic break up here and there cause a marrige is straight thru thick and thin [-o<

p.s. they are crazy sometimes, thats why we say your biteing the bullet when ya get hitched :lol:

it only will get better just remember shes the boss ;).. happy wife happy life..

I doubt the fun is over. (And this is coming from a female tinboats member)If you have been able to do the things you do for 11 years, why would it change now? You're practically married already anyway! Congrats!!

Latest posts