Hello! I'm Jesse and here's my boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenzy31

Reaction score
Hi tinboat.net friends, my name is Jesse. I go by kenzy31 on a few fishing forums based here around central Ontario, Canada so I figured I'd stay consistent :)
Just a quick Intro, I'm 33 and a fishing NUT!! I'm married with two daughters (one being Mackenzie), and we live in Barrie, Ontario. An hour north of Toronto on the shores of world class Lake Simcoe. My favourite fishing partners are my wife and kids, and my dad. We fish year round for whitefish, lake trout and perch in winter, pike, bass, salmon, trout of all kinds the rest of the year! Our current ride for soft water is a 14' Harbercraft pushed by a 1976 Johnson 15hp short shaft.
I love this forum and look forward to contributing and watching others' projects progress.
Cheers to you all,
Jesse

1AF6BFB5-A0ED-48B4-B99B-C9C2CA8B19DC_zpsm3eogbfe.jpg

53A5EF0F-A35C-4B4D-AF36-5905B18FF1A2_zpsy6gdcavt.jpg

8889BF36-DE00-4D06-9F6E-13F07D518729_zpsv3u6hvli.jpg

Welcome! Thanks for joining!
We have a huge Canadian presence here and it's growing. I was just up in the Rexdale area for a cousins wedding, and are planning a fishing trip up there in the future!
Jim

Latest posts