Well, my Engineering Degree is finally paying off...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lugoismad

Reaction score
I thought you guys might get a kick out of this.

I came home today, used the restroom, and found one of my kids had messed with the toilet valve and turned the toilet water off.

Here's my solution:
7lEKZrU.jpg

I have twin 4 year old girls and one of them is moderately autistic. Its absolutely impossible to keep her from messing with valves, switches, anything that turns on or off.
And, my wife can't chase two of them around the house and keep eyes on both at once.

She's also picked all of the paint off of a bookshelf, picked the paint off of the wall in a few spots, and she enjoys pulling the stuffing out of the couch and eating it.

You'd think she has no toys of nothing to do, but I promise you, we have a house packed with toys, games, puzzles, and everything else to keep her little mind busy.

I'm hoping someday soon to redirect her urge to screw with everything I own into some good. Maybe she'll be good at fishing.
Here's hoping.

Looks like a Glad brand product. Maybe you should send them a pic.

Roger

A tidy build. The Tidy Bowl Man would surely approve. =D>
I'm not sure if it's benefit's focus is the challenge for you to build, or is it a new challenge for some one else now....?
Congrats. Kids make us rich in ways far beyond monetarily.
So if we ever become rich with money, we'll be way ahead of the game by already having had real treasure all along.

lovedr79 said:
Could just take the screw out of the center amd remove the the knob :)

I thought about that, but I doubt I'd remember where that screw and knob were while water is spraying everywhere in the bathroom when the toilet busts.

This way I can just cut 2 zip ties.

Latest posts