Wired2Fish Giveaway!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Another (Second this week) Awesome Contest from our friends and TinBoats Sponsor, Wired2Fish along with Pro-Tec.

Enter for your chance to win Water Spot Remover and Tire Shield from Pro-Tec Leisure Products.

For boaters and those that have hard water on their lakes water spots can be very troubling. If water is super hard, calcium deposits can build up on boating hardware and transducers too. Pro-Tec Products just introduced a new product called, simply enough, Water Spot Remover, that works miracles on locator screens and anything that calcifies on your boat or equipment. It's 100% biodegradable and removes calcium on the bottom of boats too. It's a great product to use in and around your hitches and wiring components too.
At the same time, they introduced a "water resistant" Tire Shield that is great for tires on your trailer and tow vehicle too. Tire Shield penetrates the tires surface for a long standing shine but also resists road grime and dust and provides UV protection for your tires too.
We have tested them both on our boats and trucks and think Wired2fish readers would love a bottle of each in our latest giveaway.
This giveaway ends August 31st, 2015. One entry per person please. 4 winners. Good luck!

https://www.scout.com/outdoors/wired2fish/story/1575809-pro-tec-leisure-products-giveaway?

Attachments

• 1571764.jpg
    1571764.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 370
  • Wired2Fish.png
    Wired2Fish.png
    49 KB · Views: 370
Man these are really great. It's too bad they require you to register, I'm tired with all the spam advertising that comes with it.

Perhaps one day they'll do a contest with the "in" reply like we've seen on here in the past.

Ictalurus said:
Man these are really great. It's too bad they require you to register, I'm tired with all the spam advertising that comes with it.

Perhaps one day they'll do a contest with the "in" reply like we've seen on here in the past.

The ONLY email you get from them once you register is the weekly contest and a "Best of this Week" email on Fridays.

I never get any spam because of my Wired2Fish account. NEVER!

fender66 said:
The ONLY email you get from them once you register is the weekly contest and a "Best of this Week" email on Fridays.

I never get any spam because of my Wired2Fish account. NEVER!

No worries, and I'm not trying to start an argument, but to me that friday email would be considered SPAM.

wikipedia - Email spam, also known as junk email or unsolicited bulk email (UBE), is a subset of electronic spam involving nearly identical messages sent to numerous recipients by email.

Good luck to those that enter.

Latest posts