Wired2Fish and Bandit Giveaway!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Another GREAT giveaway from our friends and Tinboats sponsor, WIRED2FISH, along with Bandit Lures.

Enter for a chance to win 12 new Bandit crankbaits in the Mistake color series.

There is an old saying "I thought I had made a mistake but found out I was wrong" and nothing could fit that bill any closer than the Bandit line-up of "Mistake Colored Crankbaits". That color was actually a "mistake" but was put on the market and guess what...it sold like hot cakes. What was once a mistake turned out pretty special.
This year at ICAST, Bandit introduced a whole new family of "Mistake" crankbait colors that includes Mistake, Crossbreed, Malfunction and Mistaken Identity. Cool names but even better colors.
For our latest giveaway we are going to give you a chance to own the entire family -12 crankbaits in all! Make no mistake about it, this is a killer giveaway!
This giveaway ends September 8th, 2015. One entry per person please. 6 winners. Good luck!

https://www.scout.com/outdoors/wired2fish/story/1576709-bandit-crankbait-mistake-giveaway

Attachments

• 1572976.jpg
    1572976.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 463
  • Wired2_3_joint_bass_w2fcom.png
    Wired2_3_joint_bass_w2fcom.png
    27 KB · Views: 463

Latest posts