Odds of winning Wired2fish prize

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earl60446

Reaction score
Anybody on here ever win the Wired2fish giveaway? I must have entered that thing at least 30 times, never heard of anyone winning, also don't know the odds of winning. I know it is really to get email addresses, addresses, site exposure, etc.. Just entered again for the black max reel. Have watched a lot of their videos. Odds probably a million to 1
Tim

I think I remember one person making a post that a package appeared on his doorsteps one day and it turned out to be one of the prizes they had given away. But that's the only one I've ever heard of. Considering it's on the net, I'd be surprised if the odds aren't higher than the mil to 1 that you guessed at.

I won twice. Both times it was Lazer Trokar (sp) hooks. They really work great for rigging soft plastics. I won these quite a while ago, so maybe the odds were better then.

I remember a Trokar giveaway where we got like 1 of 3 possible sizes of hooks or something like that, and I got in on that , but it wasn't one of the Wired2fish contest prizes. All you had to do for that one was put your name in the hat, so to speak.

JMichael, you may very well be correct. I could have sworn that the hook give away was through Wired2fish but I just checked their web site and there is no mention of Lazer Trokar as a vender. Sorry for the mix up, looks like this one is on me. :---)

p.s. They are some really good hooks though.

Well we did have this: https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24363&hilit=lazer+trokar

And this: https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18206&hilit=lazer+trokar

Good memory guys! :lol:

Jim, thanks for the research. That 1st one you have listed is the one I entered I do believe. My reply is on page 2, 3-6-12 @15:11. I'm sure that's where I got the hooks (I'm getting old, can't trust the memory). [-o<