Going fishing.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tompatt

Reaction score
well mon or so im gonna go down to rough river in near Louisville, Ky to fish. wish me luck.

Hope you catch a bunch! You'll be about 88 miles (as the crow flies) from my place. Depending on what time you're headed to Rough River, we may pass on the Western Ky Pkwy (I'll be headed East), as I'll hopefully have the boat in tow and going to Freeman Lake in E-town. :)

Waterwings said:
Hope you catch a bunch! You'll be about 88 miles (as the crow flies) from my place. Depending on what time you're headed to Rough River, we may pass on the Western Ky Pkwy (I'll be headed East), as I'll hopefully have the boat in tow and going to Freeman Lake in E-town. :)

E-town? nice. im off Dixie Right now.

im bak. caught nothin but lil fish. my grandpa says if the wind is from the east then u aint gonna catch a thing. he says its best from the west. lol. but my grandpa did give me a huge tacklebox full of worms, hooks and sinkers.. bout $110 worth maybe. but they havent been used in like 10 yrs. lol. :mrgreen:

Latest posts