They want to ban Jetty Fishing in New Jersey!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a weekly fight with this State. I've written Local, County, State Officals & the Governor himself in the past to ask them to NOT Support these Bills that try to eliminate Hunting & Fishing in the State of NJ.

I think it's also a disgrace that the money generated from Fishing & Hunting Licenses goes into the General Fund where it can be spent on anything in the State. It's not directed to the Fish & Game Dept.

bcritch said:
It's a weekly fight with this State. I've written Local, County, State Officals & the Governor himself in the past to ask them to NOT Support these Bills that try to eliminate Hunting & Fishing in the State of NJ.

I think it's also a disgrace that the money generated from Fishing & Hunting Licenses goes into the General Fund where it can be spent on anything in the State. It's not directed to the Fish & Game Dept.
That is pretty messed up. Most often whatever department manages Fishing and Hunting are way under funded as is. It honestly is a shame that more people don't appreciate the outdoors and the sports associated with them.

Latest posts