Crappies

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dampeoples

Reaction score
These are not cleared, trying out different things and such, need to add eyes and clear, then, of course, fish :)

White Crappie
IMG_0673.JPG

Black Crappie, went overboard on the irridescant colors
IMG_0674.JPG

Black Crappie
IMG_0675.JPG

White Crappie
IMG_0676.JPG

I think I like the first white and the second black the best

Yeah why don't you slave over your custom balsa wood one-of-a-kind cranks, painting with a skilled hand only capable of its talents after hundreds of hours of practice, spending hours in the 99-degree Carolina heat during your limited free time that you could have spent fishing... and then send me some freebies too.

:roll:

Then I'll go to Walmart and buy some junk for $2 as a way to say thanks!

Seriously those look sweet Dampeoples, great work as always! If they fish as well as the bluegills and bass cranks I bought from you this spring, I know they're gonna get "tore up" by some big bass this summer!!

Haha Zman thats what I was thinkin. Ive got one of the bluegill cranks...I need to get another so I can actually fish one...its to purty and im scared of losin it... :D

Yeah it would definitely suck to lose one!

I actually haven't lost any of my People's cranks yet, but I know it will happen eventually. It's worth the risk for me though after catching plenty of fish on them. 8)

The more I look, the more I HATE the spots, I don't normally use stencils on stuff, and did on these. I got results that look like I used a shortcut! Either way, back to the drawing board on that, but here they are cleared:

IMG_0680.JPG

IMG_0681.JPG

IMG_0682.JPG

IMG_0683.JPG

Latest posts