Cabelas pre-black Friday deals

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Let me start out by saying I'm not into any of this Black Friday BS. I did get a flyer in the mail from cabelas and it went into the bathroom for reading material. While on the throne I noticed that on Monday Nov 16 they will have their advanced anglers tackle bags on sale for 50% off. These bags are awesome, not only for angling, but you can use them for weekender clothes bags, bug out bags....anything. The multiple pockets, excellent zippers and hard plastic bottom ( think no water) are some of the great features. 50% off makes them even better.

https://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Advanced-Anglers-Tackle-Bags/1391170.uts

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447539600.774742.jpg

Don't disregard Black Friday deals.

Two or three years ago, I heard about a BFD on a kayak. The price was SO low, that I bought it on the spot. The seller was a dealer in TN. I had it shipped to me (free shipping on the BFD) in Houston. I had it a few days later.

The price for a brand new, current year yak, was less than people are trying to sell the same yak..... used, after two years. Some deals are great deals.

richg99

I love deals, Black Friday or anytime! Very rarely do I pay list price on anything.
EX: Bought a bunch of platinum sparkplugs for my 66 Chevy, 43% off thru Advance Auto plus free ship. Bought a new Excalibur crossbow from GM, 15% off plus free ship.
Cabela's has a BF item I'm interested in, reg. $109.00, BF sale $70!
MONEY IN THE BANK! :)

I look forward to Black Friday sales every year and have saved a ton of cash by just waiting until the sales start and comparing prices . If I am needing a big item like a Trolling motor , I will buy it during the sales . There are always a few sales that are 20-40% off and free shipping.

It showed up today and it is very nice. Price alone doesn't cover the cost of the plastic boxes that come with it.....:) Thanks again Jim!

Fire1386 said:
It showed up today and it is very nice. Price alone doesn't cover the cost of the plastic boxes that come with it.....:) Thanks again Jim!

Awesome! Which one did you get?

I ordered a Magnum, but I have an older model Super Magnum that is huge!

Latest posts