Here I go again! Another boat I can't live without.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man! I would love to have to have that thing! That trailer on the other hand, I don't trust it already.

That's what? 18? 20 feet? What kind of hp would you need? Would twin engines be better?

Be a realllly neat boat to have.

justsayin

It appears to be the Aroliner Cabinaire model and those standard were 16'. I think it's the angle that makes it look longer. Common motor sizes were 25-40hp. Hopefully someone else has a little more knowledge on these things than me.

What is the appeal of this design? Especially in such a small boat - I just don't see the POU behind it.

Here's from the listing

Very rare Canadian made Aeroliner Boat from the early 1950s per the serial # of the boat. These boats were built like airplanes with heavy duty riveted aluminum. Boat is 16' with front cab and rounded windows. Front awning window. Windows are original and in good condition. Great conversation piece and much fun in the lake. Has flotation foam in the seat cavities (was advertised as a boat that would always float), has steering wheel rigged to motor. Has vintage light on the bow and railings on roof and bow. A real head turner. (Pics were taken before lights reinstalled. Serious inquiries only. Includes vintage trailer & 1950s Evinrude 25 horsepower motor with vintage gas can to match. A complete package!

Did a web search on the boat. GREAT images!

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Aroliner+Cabinaire&FORM=HDRSC2

Get it, Bobber, GET it...you can get it...c'mon, get it. You deserve it.

:roll:

Latest posts