Something caught my eye and I want it!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
:LOL2:

I don't need it, and probably wont spend the money, but I really want this pizza oven! :LOL2:

https://www.amazon.com/Blackstone-1575-Outdoor-Pizza-Oven/dp/B00CELFJ4A/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1449582801&sr=8-18&keywords=pizza+oven

fb7ac9b53a156a5dcf81e1e7fb26133b.jpg

That's cool, I've been looking at building one out of brick. You don't even mortar it, it is dry stacked. Only bad thing is you have to build a fire in it way before you want to cook a pizza. I think the prophane might better way to go, LOL

Attwanl said:
That's cool, I've been looking at building one out of brick. You don't even mortar it, it is dry stacked. Only bad thing is you have to build a fire in it way before you want to cook a pizza. I think the prophane might better way to go, LOL

Yes, I saw those and the plans to build one. The downfall like you said is the roughly 45 minutes it takes to get the wood fired oven ready for cooking.

I have the oven pictured above, use it ALL the time. It takes 5-10 minutes to get oven "warmed up" then it takes 5 minutes to cook a large sized pizza. We have "pizza parties" with friends all the time, even in winter cold, cooking in covered porch.
Can cook other things too, calzones, toasted sandwiches, even "broil" steaks.
At $350-400 bucks is really not that much more then a high end Bar-B-Q.

All my kids want is pizza, this thing would pay for itself in less than a year. I could then make them with quality and fresh ingredients. I grew up in the pizza business, my parents used to own a breakfast/lunch/pizza shop.

Set it up in an old tin boat project! Call it TinBoat.net's portable pizza shop or something. Then just drive around and make pizzas to order. Get a hot chick to do the serving and you will have more business than you can handle plus free advertising for the web site . :mrgreen:

Stubborn Dutchman said:
Set it up in an old tin boat project! Call it TinBoat.net's portable pizza shop or something. Then just drive around and make pizzas to order. Get a hot chick to do the serving and you will have more business than you can handle plus free advertising for the web site . :mrgreen:
:LOL2:

Jim said:
All my kids want is pizza, this thing would pay for itself in less than a year. I could then make them with quality and fresh ingredients. I grew up in the pizza business, my parents used to own a breakfast/lunch/pizza shop.

Thats pretty cool!

Latest posts