Suggestion for small change in site...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richg99

Reaction score
Sometimes, I have to re-sign in when I go to the site. That's OK and probably has something to do with cookies. I have NO problem with having to do that from time to time.

What does happen, though....when I bring up the LOG IN page.... is that my user-name and my password are all already filled in for me....(thanks to Chrome, I guess).

When I go to check the little box that says "KEEP ME SIGNED IN"..is that the page JUMPS one line and my X goes into the box that says FORGOT MY PASSWORD, instead of the box that says KEEP ME SIGNED IN.

Of course, I am then sent to the FORGOT PASSWORD page. Since this has happened so many times, I just back up and re-do the SIGN-IN page correctly.

I think that the JUMP issue comes up because an advertisement picture is slowly being posted up above where I am working.

Seems to me that, if the SIGN-IN page was changed slightly to either move the FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD box off to the side, or down one line, a member wouldn't hit it so often, needlessly.

No big deal, but, the next time Jim works on the site, I ask that he might look at that one little spot. thanks and regards, richg99

Hi Rich,
Thanks for letting me know. Unfortunately what you are asking for is out of my control. I can modify themes and colors, but actual movement of things like the sign in pages is done by the guys that write the forum software.

No way I can attempt to do that, the site would go down forever. :lol:

Rich?

When I was a boy, I had to walk 6 miles in the snow, uphill both ways, to go to school, after I did the chores, and helped the cows calve on some mornings. AND, I got whupped if I didn't do it fast enough.

So...

er...

nevermind, no relevance to your point, whatsoever.

:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Have good holidays.

Latest posts