Dash Cam - Car Video Camera

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I remember this being a topic recently about the GoPro
for the car dash cam. A bit expensive to dedicate that
camera to your car.
Just saw an InfoMercial this morning about a new dash cam
for your car for $39.95 plus S/H. and thought someone besides
myself may be interested..... After Christmas maybe.
It's at least worth your look.
2nd use would be to fabricate a mount for the boat. Fishing or cruising around.
I'm sure your neighbors would like to sit through a 14 hour presentation of your fishing day !! LOL
I sent them a message to see how long the "loop" is. 14 hours or 5 minutes ???
https://www.buydashcampro.com/?mid=6361065

Attachments

• Dash Cam.png
    Dash Cam.png
    143.1 KB · Views: 554
In reading the reviews, it appears that the company has a problem shipping the camera and hard to get a hold of them after payment. [-X

ah so !!! so they ran this back in October.....(with low reviews).
Maybe it isn't such a good deal after all.
LOL please don't shoot the messenger.
I plan on getting one after Christmas anyway. Maybe not from this company.
I just can't put a GoPro on my dash this season.

I, too, would like another camera "something". I own an excellent large DSLR; a couple of older Ultra-Zooms; a compact camera and, or course, my phone. None of them are waterproof.

As with many people these days, I use my phone to take a lot of the pictures that I need on a moment's notice. Quality, well, it just isn't there. However, the best camera for the job is the one that you have in your hand when a picture needs to be taken.

The compact camera is always brought along on my tinny and hangs ready to take a few fish pictures when needed. It isn't weatherproof. I won't take it on my kayak unless it is in a waterproof container. The waterproof container works, but, I have to take the camera out of it to take the pictures. When you have a fish flopping around on your lap, messing with the camera is just a PIA, so a lot of pictures don't get taken when I am in the kayak.

I wondered about a waterproof dashcam for use on the boat; yak; and van. Haven't found anything to tweak my buttons this morning, so far.

No solutions from this old guy today.

richg99

p.s. picture below was shot earlier this week from my shoreline in Texas with the Android Phone.

Attachments

• IMG_20151203_072322.jpg
    IMG_20151203_072322.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 520

Latest posts