Is it wrong?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, when it comes to certain things, I'm cheap. I know this, I can't help it.

My wife buys "method" all purpose spray cleaner. In her mind it is safer for the family and the environment. Whatever!

Is it wrong to water it down just a little to make it last longer?

Seriously, I wait till it's about 25% empty and I top it off with water. No one ever complained that it did not work UNTIL I got caught in the act doing it.

:LOL2:

Nothing wrong with being thrifty, just don't go as far as to split the 2 ply toilet paper to make it last longer! :lol:

Jim said:
Ok, when it comes to certain things, I'm cheap. I know this, I can't help it.

My wife buys "method" all purpose spray cleaner. In her mind it is safer for the family and the environment. Whatever!

Is it wrong to water it down just a little to make it last longer?

Seriously, I wait till it's about 25% empty and I top it off with water. No one ever complained that it did not work UNTIL I got caught in the act doing it.

:LOL2:

Nothing wrong with trying to save a buck or two.
Used to do that trick when the ketchup was low. :LOL2:

I like the word frugal better lol. Every time I visit a fast food joint, ill always grab "extra" mustard and ketchup packets. I do the same with napkins when I go to my local Chinese restaurant. I haven't bought napkins, mustard, or ketchup since I moved out of mommas at 18 lol.

I do it all of the time with "Foamy soap". Heck, I've even made my own "foamy soap" with the regular stuff mixed with water.

Swiping condiments isn't quite the same, as I see it.

richg99

I do it with dish washing soap, you know how the pump bottle that mounts on the back of you kitchen sink. I mix about a 1/3 water and the rest soap, most of it rinses off the sponge and down the drain anyway.

Jim - Check out "LA's Awesome" cleaner. Dollar General carries it, I know that. Its in a clear bottle and its a yellow color. Its only $1 for a whole bottle. And it works FANTASTIC.

My dad works at a used appliance shop, and its the only thing they'll use to clean stuff they get in with, because it works so well.

X3 on that stuff!
One of the best cleaners I have ever used. Don't tell them that though, or the price will likely go through the roof!

I'm frugal as well. I buy the gallon size bottle of soft soap at Sam's and refill my body wash bottle for the shower.
0003511001900_A

Lasts easily a year for $11 and I shower almost every day! :oops:Works great and it moisturizes!

Latest posts