Post your gift pics.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllOutdoors

Reaction score
Post up your favorite gift from Christmas.
43f0623257a69ca65b1a144ea23a215e.jpg

I hit the orca mother load. Lol. Complete with plenty of stickers.lol

I got a new set of Boomerang Braid Snips ! If you have never tried these bad boys I suggest you do, Best braid cutters on the market IMO
Retractable Ratcheting transom Boat Buckles for the Tin Rig restore, Best solution for transom tie downs I have ever used !
2lb kit of Goop It for sealing the inside of the restore project
iPad Mini
Ray Scotts "Bass Boss" First edition Autographed
Some BPS Clothes
Jeans
Fishing Line and a few Lures
Cash !!
A rechargeable cordless Drop Light and a Flood light on a stand for working outside at home at night on cars
Ill have to take some photos tonight if I get time and share em , I was taking photos of all the kids and grand kids stuff and didn't think to take my own lol
But it was a great Christmas for sure

Bigwrench said:
I got a new set of Boomerang Braid Snips ! If you have never tried these bad boys I suggest you do, Best braid cutters on the market IMO

I got pair too. They are awesome for braid, mono, cutting down jig skirts and hair on jigs.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

BigTerp said:
I homebrew and keg all my beer. My Mom, of all people, got me a Stanley beer growler. Pretty sweet. It's gotten a pretty good workout already!!

IMG_20151224_212318_zpsgtox73dx.jpg
I like that!
I hate bottling, and have tried bottling directly into growlers before and it's always risky whether or not they're gonna stay sealed under the pressure.
A nice growler like that Stanley one - that's just one serving anyway. :mrgreen: I'm gonna look around for that one or others like it.

Old 1648 Lowe hull was not repairable. I decided I needed a special Christmas present this year.
New hull and trailer fits in just fine.
A few weeks from now, I should be able to start customizing it after the old engine and console gets moved over.

richg99

Attachments

• IMG_20151223_075943.jpg
    IMG_20151223_075943.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 718