Any Fitbit users onboard

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
:LOL2:

Dont laugh, I know its hard, but anyone here use a fitbit to track steps and general health?

Let the jokes begin!

If so I would like to start a challenge.

I got my wife a FitBit for Christmas. ChargeHR I believe. She loves it. I linked it to her Ipad so she can track over time.

I don't have one, nor do I want one.
I'd like to enter the challenge, however I had my knee replaced last month so long distances are out for a few more months. Running is out completely, however I can ride a bike when the weather breaks.

What does this challenge entail?

Hanr3, it was going to be a step challenge lol! I had the cheapie Fitbit and it became addicting trying to get more and more steps each day. Through work we had a few step challenges......then I lost my Fitbit. My wife got me the HR for Christmas so now I'm gung-ho about ramping up my daily walking again.

I think my wife's fit bit is great. Since she got it the dog gets regular walks and she brings home much better food from the store.

Jim said:
Hanr3, it was going to be a step challenge lol! I had the cheapie Fitbit and it became addicting trying to get more and more steps each day. Through work we had a few step challenges......then I lost my Fitbit. My wife got me the HR for Christmas so now I'm gung-ho about ramping up my daily walking again.

She has been gungho about it too. She has to get her 10,000 steps in per day. I won't get the steps, however with my therapy I do get exercise. My therapy did some great things for me, got me back in the practice of exercising 3 times a week and I will continue that now that therapy is over. Took the dogs on a short walk New Years Day. Short for several reasons, my new knee and it was 30 degrees outside. Then Saturday I cleaned up all the tree debris from the storm earlier in the week. I had all sorts of branches all over the yard. Fired up the burn pit and cleaned up the yard, at least the bigger branches. I still need to pull out a rack, however that will have to wait until the lock on teh shed melts. I hate ice storms. Yep, we got that 1/4" of ice with 1" of snow on top earlier in the week.

I may still join the step challenge. Based on the response, I'll be in 2nd place. =D> You all gonna lose to a guy who just had major surgery? :oops: