Great American Outdoor Show Feb 6-14

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverrat717

Reaction score
Any one on this board planning on attending this yr? Feb 6-14 @ farmshow complex in Harrisburg PA.
No affiliation....just putting it out there.

I've gone to the one in Cincinnati a few times. Its gotten a lot worse since I was a kid. I remember in the early 90's it was massive and took up the entire convention center.

Last time I went, it was half the convention center, and most of it was boat and RV dealers, with hardly any fishing / hunting / etc type folks. And LOTS of scammy time share type stuff.

I'm fairly local (about 35 minutes) and spent years working a booth for RMEF so I now tend to only go when I can score free passes. Hopefully will again this year.

Jim, if you have any interest in grabbing a beer or steak and beer with a member from the area, just let me know.

Not as many vendors as yrs past. Scored a nice heavy pair of Proline waders (2000g thinsulate) for $100.
Jim, will you be wearing any TinBoats swag? (hat, shirt) I'll keep an eye out for ya!

I've heard about this show but never attended. Is it that good? I've heard it takes two days to get through it all.
I've been hitting the Richmond Bass Expo for the last four years but they keep getting more and more non-fishing booths, like home improvement and trinket sellers, so I'm not quite as excited to go as I once was.

Latest posts