Wired2Fishand ZMan Giveaway!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Another GREAT giveaway from our friends and Tinboats sponsor, Wired2Fish, along with ZMan.

Enter for a chance to win a selection of RaZor ShadZ from Z-Man.

There are some baits that go together like bacon and eggs or ice cream and cake and the new Z-Man Razor ShadZ is the perfect trailer for the ChatterBait. Featuring the segmented body style, forked tail and a fish shaped body the 4.5 inch RaZor Shad Z blends in perfectly with the crazy action and vibration of the ChatterBait to mimic fleeing shad or a wounded baitfish. The built in belly slot allows the hook to be hidden for a weedless presentation. Made from ElaZtech plastic the trailer locks on to the ChatterBait but also is perfect rigged solo too. Because it floats, a 3/0 or 4/0 EWG style hook gives it a slow sinking action. The sloped head allows it to dive and twitch unlike any other shad style bait on the market. For our latest giveaway we are going to give you a chance at a killer selection of the RaZor ShadZ's just in time for early spring fishing.
This giveaway ends February 2, 2016. One entry per person please. 4 winners. Good luck!

https://www.scout.com/outdoors/wired2fish/story/1633108-z-man-razor-shadz-giveaway

Attachments

• 1587805.jpg
    1587805.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1,124
  • Wired2_3_joint_bass_w2fcom.png
    Wired2_3_joint_bass_w2fcom.png
    27 KB · Views: 1,124
Jim said:
In! :beer:

Anyone have experience with these? Will these work good on an Alabama Rig?

Yes, I've used these....they last forever like all the ZMan baits I've used. I have not used them on an A-rig though. I do prefer paddle tails for most of my "fluke" type baits.

Also....you can NOT store any ZMan baits with non-ZMan baits. They have a tendency to melt everything else...including a tackle box. Store in separate zip-locks and you'll be fine.

Latest posts