New Guy from Central Fla

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunshine

Reaction score
Live in Lakeland, Florida, where dreams go to die. Have been a jon boater most of my life, but am just now really getting started putting a motor on one. Grew up in SE Indiana but have been down this way for about 15 years.

I have a 21 ft bass boat with a 200 johnson on it, but it's simply just not practical for a lot of the lake and river fishing I do between its size and fuel consumption, not to mention trailering it and dealing with grass, weeds and lillies that are so prevalent in our lakes.

I finally dug out the old 14x32 Quachita I've had laying around forever, and after doing some hmmming and hawing I decided that I wanted something wider and more stable for fishing with the old lady and the kid. Sold it and bought a 14' Polar Kraft and am picking up a SPS Swamp Runner medium kit sometime next week.

I found this place through searching for lighting options and a variety of other challenges that come with small boats.

Anyways, I'm 28 years young, though I feel more like 48 most days,I'm an avid outdoorsman, my fall and winters get spent hunting as much as possible and the rest of the year I spend fishing as much as I can.

I reckon that's enough for now. Thanks for having me.

Latest posts