How do you read this, or other similar sites????

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richg99

Reaction score
I follow about a half dozen fishing/boating sites.

In my attempt to only read the more interesting articles, I found that trying to go from sub-topic to sub-topic meant I was skimming way too many posts. I also found that truly interesting and informative threads were off in Hunting or Flounder Gigging sub-forums that I wouldn't normally ever see.

Each site that I go to has either a "New Posts" or "Active Topics" choice. Now, all I do every day is just hit those two boxes. I've picked up good information in places I never would have looked. I've avoided looking through a ton of nonsense that holds no interest for me.

Try it....you might like it.

regards, richg99

I'm mostly on here thanks to tapatalk. There is a tab that says "timeline" so with every new post within the forum, it gets put to the top of the list. So this way I don't miss anything across all the subforums.

I've used the "new posts" for several years on just about every forum I'm on, including this one. This usually covers all the forums on that site and if I'm looking for something, then I go to that sub-forum for a better look. I also use google alot and that search will usually bring up threads in forums I've never seen or knew existed. LOL.

Latest posts