Rabbit Hunting Video

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiverBottomOutdoors

Reaction score
Rabbit hunting with Grandpa Ammons' 1100 .410. He passed away before I was born and it's all that I have of him. But, when I hunt with it I feel connected to him. Let me know what ya'll think. Check us out of Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/RiverBottomOutdoors/videos/973665869335178/

Not as many bunnies as there used to be in my neck of the woods. Think all the development, and predators have made them scarce. Glad to see you gettin into em! Thanks for sharing! Fried rabbit....YUM!

riverrat717 said:
Not as many bunnies as there used to be in my neck of the woods. Think all the development, and predators have made them scarce. Glad to see you gettin into em! Thanks for sharing! Fried rabbit....YUM!
Same situation here. The coyote and red tail hawk populations have exploded. My grandpa bread, trained, and traded beagles from before I was born until I went into the Navy. I loved hunting and eating them growing up. Haven't hunted them since my friend sold his dogs after he had a stroke several years ago while we were out bird hunting. Sure do miss it. Thanks for sharing the video.

Latest posts