Not getting notifications all of a sudden.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richg99

Reaction score
I noticed this morning that replies and additional comments on posts that I participated in no longer are generating email announcements.

Anyone else having this issue?

richg99

I don't have notifications turned on, so I wouldn't know.
Hate getting emails every time someone posts something. I check the site often enough to know.

Jim, I just signed out and then signed in. I'll see if that helps and report here if somehow I am still out of commission.

I looked at the control panel and I have checked the correct box to get the notifications.

richg99

Well, nothing has helped so far.

I'm not having this problem on the other fishing sites that I am on.

I went to the control panel and set it to NOT send me emails when threads that I commented on are updated with more comments. Then, I went back and reset it to SEND me emails. That apparently didn't work.

I backed completely out of my Chromebook. I then reentered my sign in information.

As I said, other sites are updating me on comments on their posts that I have participated in.

Any help appreciated... richg99

are you sure they are not showing up in your spam filtered mail?

I have had that happen before, not with this site but others.

All of the sudden the email program thought it was spam for some reason.

Perchjerker!!! You are a genius.

How did I not look there??? I guess when you've been on a site for years and years, you don't expect it to be suddenly called SPAM.

I think I now have it fixed, and thank you. Rich

great!

I discovered it when I had ordered something online one time and did not get any confirmation email. I looked in my spam and there it was after waiting and waiting on it

Funny thing was I always ordered from this place and never had the problem before

Latest posts