Birthday gift ideas?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natetrack

Reaction score
It is my birthday tomorrow and my wife asked me what I want. I suggested the usual lures, soft plastics, tools, and random useless gadgets, but she says most of that stuff is personal preference items and wants to get me something else.

Any suggestions on specific item,not in the above categories, under $100 that would be cool to get and that my wife would be able to find?

I don't know how much night fishing you do but those l.e.d. hat lights are cheap and work awesome.
I think Jim showed one in a thread awhile back ago that was a good deal.

I was thinking about asking for steaks and a good bottle of bourbon. I got a new smoker for fathers day so maybe something to stick in there. We are going to the lake this weekend so maybe I will just consider the family outing as my present.

I am kind of the guy who has everything so it is getting hard to even think of what I need or want, besides the new truck, big screen tvs, and stuff like that, I kind of don't need anything. I guess I have it pretty good.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

first off Happy Birthday!

Second.....no one should ever ask their spouse for tackle or baits; do you really want them to know what they cost! :lol:

I always ask for Cabelas gift certificates and sometimes I actually get them!

BTW Happy Birthday!! =D> =D>

Well the birthday is over. Got two topwater lures, 2 walleye snells, and a shad rap. Then I had a nice big grilled sirloin a couple beers, Liza my wife made a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting, and ice cream.

Had a great birthday.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes.

Latest posts