Hello to all!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USSWormy

Reaction score
Just found this site awhile ago, and looks like a great site! Thanks to all, and I appreciate all the great info members provide. Looking forward to all the input. Thanks again, Wormy. :D

Captain Ahab said:
USS Wormy - hmmmmm, sounds like an old high school girl I knew J/K

Welcome where do you hail from?

Hey Captain! Upstate South Carolina, just outside Spartanburg. Pretty good fishing up here in these parts. I fish bass and Panfish mostly, but also do a bunch of inshore Flounder and Trout fishing out of Murrells Inlet down around the coast.

Welcome USSWormy, this is a great site and it got a great bunch of guys here that are full of all kinds of knowledge about boats and fishing.
Where might you be from and what waters do yea fish?

Captain Ahab said:
USS Wormy - hmmmmm, sounds like an old high school girl I knew J/K

Welcome where do you hail from?
welcome wormy had a girl in school we use to call fish or should i say knew a girl named fish

mtnman said:
Welcome USSWormy, this is a great site and it got a great bunch of guys here that are full of all kinds of knowledge about boats and fishing.
Where might you be from and what waters do yea fish?[/quote

From Upstate South Carolina (Boiling Springs). Your right on the group here, lots of info and great people. Looking forward to all of the info...

I fish most all lakes and rivers, with Lake Greenwood being my favorite, and the Pacolet, and Broad River being equally nice. I fish Lake Blalock quite a bit as well, butnot lately (Boat is down and am re-building).

Thanks and catch 'em up!!

Latest posts