Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinball

Reaction score
Click on the link and click on the product test Watch Video Bullet Proof Stroller. Can we just beat these people with bats now.....Pleeeeeese?

https://www.bulletproofbaby.net/

:shock: ](*,)

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot ?!?! #-o I guess if they can sell plastic testicles for the back of your truck and once sold pet rocks then why not this......good grief who the hell would buy this crap? Something tells me that if you live in a neighborhood where you might actually be able to use that gear then you probably ain't gonna have the coin for it.

I almost forgot the million dollar question, Just how in the world did you stumble onto that website Pinball..... :-k

WOW...I mean I like my guns, but that is just ridiculous. I guess you would have to hit them with bats, cause bullets won't do sh**.

brewfish said:
Something tells me that if you live in a neighborhood where you might actually be able to use that gear then you sure probably ain't gonna have the coin for it.

Or the kid is gonna come out addicted to some narcotic [-X

I would personally rather see baby sized AK's :roll:

:shock: Just shoot the cheap a$$ tires off the stroller and it ain't going anywhere. Did you read the specs on the stoller? Only weighs 15lbs...............pretty light-weight protection :shock: . Oh, and look at the shipping charges; under $4.00 for basic shipping!?

Didn't a famous jock just go to court recently for dog-fighting?

Waterwings said:
:shock: Just shoot the cheap a$$ tires off the stroller and it ain't going anywhere. Did you read the specs on the stoller? Only weighs 15lbs...............pretty light-weight protection :shock: . Oh, and look at the shipping charges; under $4.00 for basic shipping!?

Yes Michael Vick (he is one of the testimonials :LOL2:)

Jim said:
Waterwings said:

Yes Michael Vick (he is one of the testimonials :LOL2:)

:lol:

brewfish said:
I almost forgot the million dollar question, Just how in the world did you stumble onto that website Pinball..... :-k

I found it at another website I frequently visit. The webmaster there finds a lot of wierd stuff for conversation. I sure hope it is a hoax, but now a days you never know. But you know kids now a days...

I still got the urge to beat them with bats though.....

Latest posts