Now this is funny!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
This sums up Mass! What about your state?

e43abe5f397fb6da95cf69650bd26070.jpg

c9f72e1867c8124d5725b6e12ce425e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nailed it. So few people understand that once they get on your property they will LIE and do all they can to make your property essential habitat. You won't ever build on it again and it will be forever "owned by the state" and you will pay your taxes on it or loose it. Been there and done that with Maine. These are the letters F&W all need to receive. Thanks for your post, made my day.

Heh ,heh.

I'd tell em they buy it they can survey it.
Otherwise don't be caught trespassing on or near it.

They better watch out. The Department of Fish and Wildlife may pay those small fees and then take their land afer finding it to be an endangered ecological habitat. They need to have a clause in there stating that the agency will pay the full asking price for the land if they deem it an ecological habitat. These days you have to cover your bases.

That is awesome! The sad thing is they prolly have a million dollar grant and will pay the fees. Then you are now the owner of a non usable piece of land where every frog researcher known to man will want to visit.

Good for them, screw the wildlife! Doggone govt trying to save endangered animals, bunch a liberals if you ask me. Tell 'em this is merika, you ain't comin' on my land to save no endangered species!

Latest posts