T Ball accident

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alumacraftjoe

Reaction score
The ymca uses the church were my son plays basketball for t ball. This church is right down the road from my school and although I do not know the family it is really heart wrenching and I hope you can send some prayers their way. The other night during t ball practice a 4 1/2 year old girl swung and hit her two year old brother in the chest. He died instantly and although staff tried CPR right away the boy did not survive. Things like this are very hard to understand and very hard to explain to young ones. [-o<

Joe Maione - Jeffersonville, IN

It hurts badly when you lose a child. My daughter Vanessa who is now 6, had a twin sister Kayla. Back when they were 3 months old, we found Kayla lying motionless in her crib late one evening. The 911 operator had me doing CPR on here until the ambulance got here. After all said and done, there was nothing that they could do for her as she was already in heaven. It all happened so fast. We didn't understand what was going on......then being interrogated by the cops about it.....they thought we did something to her. August 21 is when she left us. I think of her every day. [-o< Hopefully, she was taken from us for something better.

SIDS is what took her life. They found absolutley nothing wrong with her.

Sorry to dampen everyones spirits.

EDIT: Here is a pic from when they were baptized. Kayla is on the right. Vanessa on the left.

KayVan.jpg

Anthony,

My condolences for your loss. I know that as time goes on the hurt lessens but the void is never filled. Lost my Mother-in-Law and 2 Nieces in a car accident nearly 8 years ago and they are all still missed greatly. As a matter of fact the accident happened on our wedding anniversary so we celebrate our anniversary on a different date because my wife is still affected by it.

Anthony, your a strong man :) For you to beable to talk about it in such a short time spand all ready(to me)

I'm sorry to hear this as well, as a father I agree with Jim-it would be hard to deal with, I admire you for your strength

prayers and hope for all of ya's
[-o<

Anthony,

My heart goes out to you and your family! I can not imagine having that kind of strength if something happened to one of my babies. [-o<

Anthony,
I am very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you and your wife had to go throught. Let alone to be questioned by the police in your time of grief.

That is a very beautiful picture of your daughters, it let's us all know what an angel looks like. Thank you for putting life back in perspective for us all. [-o<

Take care,
Ron

Latest posts