Another Darwin Award Receipient

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock: Ditto on the Holy S**t! :shock:

Looked like the canopy fell right on the drivers-side of the truck cab too. I'm bettin' there was an ambulance ride involved in that fiasco! Ouch!

I don't know BA....I looked again & think the shadow you're seeing on the passenger side is the light of the sun reflecting into the cab as the canopy is falling to the ground & letting the sun hit the truck. I doubt they had that quick of reflexes to know what was happening & react to get out before it fell. lol, no matter....and agree I hope they were all OK.

ST

If thats real time I doubt they both got out...really hope they did though

SlimeTime said:
I don't know BA....I looked again & think the shadow you're seeing on the passenger side is the light of the sun reflecting into the cab as the canopy is falling to the ground & letting the sun hit the truck. I doubt they had that quick of reflexes to know what was happening & react to get out before it fell. lol, no matter....and agree I hope they were all OK.

ST

Ill stick to my story of them getting out, it puts the mind at ease. Plus if you look at these photos from a diffrent angle it dosent look that bad.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=VGMtkmEeGDk&feature=related

Looks alot better that way...the first video I thought he/she must have been squished.

I have no doubt they got out OK, I just didn't agree that they are opening the passenger door as the canopy was falling :wink:

ST

Latest posts