Interesting story of an FLW angler

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim said:
I think it's time to get a job you think?

Concur on that! If he's staying home waiting for "the big break" to happen, he might as well be waiting to win the Powerball lottery.

I'd like to be sitting in a comfortable chair under an umbrella on a Caribbean island beach sipping Coronas, but I know that ain't gonna happen, lol.

There's another interesting story of an FLW pro angler.

One of them got their *** beat at the weigh in here by someone that they mouthed off to on the water Friday. :shock:

I guess one of them finally ran across a local that refused to give them the star treatment. :lol:

maybe he could get a sponsorship from U-Line since he'll be living in a cardboard box if he keeps going at the rate he is. :D

Many successful pros have been successful business owners also, they didn't consider it giving in but rather they honed a work ethic. He should at least work for a tackle shop so he can feed the dog properly.

Quackrstackr said:
There's another interesting story of an FLW pro angler.

One of them got their *** beat at the weigh in here by someone that they mouthed off to on the water Friday. :shock:

I guess one of them finally ran across a local that refused to give them the star treatment. :lol:

:shock: A good old a$$ whoopin' will cure a "I love me" attitude in a hurry, lol

Latest posts