Floor mats... What do you use?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishfreek

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I recently bought a new truck and decided that I want to at least try to take care of it for as long as possible especially the inside. It came with black carpet throughout so I started looking for decent floor mats as the black shows every bit of this Florida sand. I ended up buying the Weathertech laser fit floor liners for the front and after seeing the quality of these things I will be putting them in the rear floor also. I have never seen a floor mat fit as well as these do. They are stiffer than I expected but install took about 30 seconds per side. These are going to make getting in with wet wading shoes and boots a breeze as nothing will get into the carpet.

Just wondering does anyone have long term experience with these?

20160817_074529.jpg

I've been using weather tech floor liners for over 3 years now and the tag has fell off a long time ago but they have held up great. I take them out when I clean my truck and use dish soap and a brush. They don't look new but there is no sign of them wearing out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Lund Catch-It floor mats in my truck. They are really nice. Have had them for about 6 years and they are still good as new. I'm always dragging massive amounts of crap into my truck from hunting, and they do a great job of keeping the dirt from getting into the carpet. To me, they seem more heavy duty then the Weather Tech.

Latest posts