Think that you can multi-task? Maybe, but not well.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
richg99 said:
Sorry, I don't know how that happened... Try this one..

https://www.delanceyplace.com/view-searc ... s.php?3150
The URL was getting truncated, needed to put it between [ url ] and [ /url ] without the spaces inside the brackets of course, to display the full address.

When I was in Nascar some times I had to do scoring for my team. I was the human back up in case the two electronic scoring systems craped out. You had to watch for your race car to cross the start finish line then press a button so the Nascar officials know you saw your car cross the line. While watching the official clock that counted by seconds then write down the time on the clock on the scoring sheet all at the same time. If the race was on one of the short tracks you were doing this ever 30 seconds or less and then you had to look up and find your car somewhere on the track for 500 laps.

The show Mythbusters did an episode on trying to drive and talk on a phone at the same time. Then they compared these result to driving under the influence of alcohol. The results were surprising but consistent. Talking on the phone had as much negative influence on their driving as a .08 blood alcohol level did or worse.

Latest posts