Storm a coming

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingBuds

Reaction score
Have ya'all been hit yet or are ya in line with the storm cell moven acrossed us??

looks like its getting stronger, may hit me in 30 minutes or so. Hope everyone does fine with it :)

Not so far....sprinkled alittle while I went to get bait for tomorrow, was supposed to have been severe storms today after noon. 30% chance tomorrow for "isolated" rain.....they've missed it about everyday for the past week, lol...I'm counting on them being wrong as usual :wink:

ST

FishingBuds said:
Yea, the only Job I know of that you can be wrong most of the time and still keep your job :lol:

It works the same for political office :mrgreen:

FishingBuds said:
Sure, rub it in why don't ya :(

Trust me....I'm way underfished ....I need it [-o< , and so's the old man. I'd like to make a habit of it, lol

ST

The storm moved through here quickly earlier today. Dumped major amounts of rain, had some wind, and lots of lightening. Wife was out running errands and had to pull over because she couldn't see. Got on the road again and had to detour around some falen power lines. The storm did cool the temps down though. Went to a movie (Dark Knight) at 7pm tonight and heard it raining hard again while we were in the theater. Getting some thunder and heat lightening at the moment. Temp is 75* right now.

Latest posts