my son is now back from iraq

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geemyrick

Reaction score
He is now back in Italy with his wife and new on. He will be coming home to mobile on leave sometime next month. I told him about this site and he is going to be joining as soon as he gets back to normal. I just want to say that i miss my fishing buddy and that i am proud of him.

Glad to hear he ok and will be back soon Geemy. Thanks to him for all he has done. Prayers sent for a speedy and safe trip back.

praise the Lord. Please thank your son for his service to his country on my behalf.

Ditto to all that has been said above. Please tell your son my family says " Thank you for all he has sacrificed for us and all the people of this great U.S. of A!

He is not done yet. He will be coming home on leave. Hopefully his unit will not be redeployed, but if they are it will be about 18 months from now. Thank you all for your support and prayers. There are alot of young brave men and women serving.

Thanks again

Jim Myrick

Glad to here of his safe return, and congrats on the little one.
THANKS FROM ONE RETIRED TO ONE ACTIVE, I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL MAN !!!!!!!!

How long will he be on leave for? Hope it is long enough to get some fishing in. Thank him for me also for his service and don't forget to post a picture of your catch!! Keep safe and take care.

Please tell your son that a big THANK YOU comes from me for serving our country.

I served in Vietnam and am proud of being able to serve my country, would do it again if I could.

Latest posts