Hello everyone, new member from DFW here

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCP

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am glad I found this forum I have been working on a 14' Aluminum Lonestar I bought for dirt cheap and stumbled upon tinboats.net looking for ideas. Anyways, glad to be here and just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. :USA1:

:WELCOME: RCP

Thanks for joining! :beer:

Our "welcome" thread to get familiar with the site! :mrgreen:
https://tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3723

I am mainly into catfishing, and like to crappie fish. Not much into bass fishing but do it from time to time. I also enjoy bowfishing quite a bit. How 'bout y'all?

:WELCOME: RCP, I've never been bow fishing but I know that once I'm done with my boat the next major investment is going to be a generator and some HPS lights. I plan on gigging flounder every opportunity I have, unless the shrimp are running and then I be going after them. I also like cat fishing but the salt water is only about 15 min from my house where as the st.johns is about an hour so I don't think i'll be seeing mr.whiskers any time soon unless he's of the salt persuasion. :D

welcome fellow texan, if you're ever in the corpus christi area we'll go gig ourselves some flounder, than some cats fresh and saltwater within 10 minutes of my place, my only problem is figureing out which one i wanna do

scifDF3.gif
Welcome!

ST

chopper6322 said:
welcome fellow texan, if you're ever in the corpus christi area we'll go gig ourselves some flounder, than some cats fresh and saltwater within 10 minutes of my place, my only problem is figureing out which one i wanna do

Man gigging sounds like fun, I've enever done it but would love to give it a whirl.

Hi RCP, welcome aboard. I'm originally from TN. but have been living in Forth Worth for the past eight years. Where do you fish?

switchback said:
Hi RCP, welcome aboard. I'm originally from TN. but have been living in Forth Worth for the past eight years. Where do you fish?

Hey there switchback, I usually fish either lake lewisville or ray roberts

Chopper6322,

Sorry, never noticed you were from Corpus. I have a house in Rockport. I used to go flounder gigging all the time near the Navy Base in Ingleside.

my grandparents just came down from michigan and spent the winter in rockport...it's beautiful over there, seems like it'd be pretty good duck hunting too

Latest posts