Heat & Humidity

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Was outside a few minutes ago weed-eating along the sidewalk and driveway and had to call it quits. Dang humidity is a butt-whooper today! We're under a heat advisory until 6pm. Supposed to hit 105 today with heat index.
skull_icon.gif

Super hot here as well - I spent the morning wading a local stream and catching the heck out of small bass :mrgreen: Nothing big, but it is nice and cool under the shady trees and knee deep in the cool water

I suggest everyone go for a wade today

Captain Ahab said:
Super hot here as well - I spent the morning wading a local stream and catching the heck out of small bass :mrgreen: Nothing big, but it is nice and cool under the shady trees and knee deep in the cool water

I suggest everyone go for a wade today

Glad someone got out and caught something 8) . No shade this time of day where I bank fish. :(

I hate the heat and the humidity, but I work in a greenhouse, so I am used to both. It was 104 in the shade when I started work this morning, I never stop sweating when I am in there.

The only plus to this is that when I'm not in the greenhouse, it does not feel that bad regardless of the temp. So I can fish no matter how hot it is without being too uncomfortable.

I'm always glad to see this time of the year go away......if it were spring & fall all-year 'round, it'd suit me just fine :wink:

ST

This morning was hot and humid especially when I was crawling around trying find out why none of the lights on the trailer I just bought wouldn't work. Turns out the guy mounted the lights to a piece of aluminum and then screwed that into a piece of white pine 2x4. DUH! no ground. Then on top of that because the trailer tilts, there is an erratic ground connection through the frame so I had to mount a jumper wire from the main frame to the trailer deck. If I knew that when I bought the trailer I would have dropped the offer $50.00.

agree with the spring and fall temps. hate the shoveling in winter, and hate the(humidity mostly) in summer. I can tolerate the heat if the hum. stays down to a des. level.

Spring=Love it!!
Fall=Pretty awesome too!!
Summer=Pre-summer ok......Latter summer,I hate!!
Winter=It's ok but prefer the spring.Winter getting too hard on bones and joints!!

I really hated summer yesterday and while I was mowing got attacked by a MOB of yellow jackets!! Still feeling it today!!
Did I mention I hate yellow jackets!!!!!!!!

I was down the shore all week and the weather was not to bad. Today was very humid. Hopefully tomorrow will be nice, I will be heading to the upper cheasapeake for some LM fishing. My favorite place to fish and run the big motor.

I hate cold. And, you know that if I can honestly say that smack in the middle of a Georgia summer, it must be true.

bassboy.

What do you consider cold? IMO it isn't cold if you can spit and it's still wet enough to smear it after it hits the ground

Latest posts