Iguana captured

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fool4fish1226

Reaction score
Caught this bugger in the back yard yesterday. After he whopped up on me a little he/she calmed down enough for a pic and then I set him/her free. Why I do these thing I have no idea but what the heck.

Attachments

• Lizard 2.jpg
    Lizard 2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,013
  • Lizard.jpg
    Lizard.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,013
hahahahhaha those folks Up Nawth just don't know how to have fun !!!

on my last trip down to Key West, I saw soooooo many of this new INVASIVE
pest that it is unreal...... like rats in a cornfield.

Being a true Native Floridian, I am appalled at the way these invasive things are taking
over our beautiful state..... outside of Disney and the tourists, the most aggravating is the
hydrilla grass, apple snail, pythons, toads as big as a dinner plate and so many more.....
"catch and release" is not my motto for these invasive creatures.

thanks for sharing !!

why ya let it go.....'ems good eaten for sure :p)
Spent 4 1/2 years running the jungles of central and south america back in the 80's. I tell ya, cook up a chunk of Iguana tail, and a chunk of chicken breast, you would not be able to tell the different. I know everything "taste like chicken", and I have ate lots of different things in me life and iguana tail has same texture and taste of chicken breast.

Should have killed. Those things are nasty. They destroy fruit in fruit trees.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Gotta agree with everybody else. Treat them things as you would an Asian Carp. If they're not indiginous to the U.S., destroy.

Roger

hey f4f -
what do you think about that duck hunter that got bit by an alligator ????
it boggles my mind that getting out of a perfectly good kayak into waist
deep alligator infested water is beyond me - it just defies logic.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/florida/duck-hunter-speaks-about-moment-gator-attacked-him-in-everglades

Johnny said:
hey f4f -

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/florida/duck-hunter-speaks-about-moment-gator-attacked-him-in-everglades

The feller got lucky that area has lots of gators.

Johnny said:
hey f4f -

my stepdad has a place down in satsuma on the st johns river. he was all excited telling me about the kayak he bought. i warned him about the gators. "they wont mess with me in a kayak" a few days later he called telling me that he was selling his kayak as the gators were following him around while he was paddling.

"my stepdad has a place down in satsuma on the st johns river. he was all excited telling me about the kayak he bought. i warned him about the gators. "they wont mess with me in a kayak" a few days later he called telling me that he was selling his kayak as the gators were following him around while he was paddling.[/quote]"

It happens to me also (gators) but what really gets me are the manatees. They just float up out of no where right next to you. It scares the ship out of me every time, of coarse they are very gentle creatures but when you are not excepting to see something that size right next you it is startling.

Latest posts