Blue Rocks Campground, PA

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACarbone624

Reaction score
Anyone here ever camp there. I went camping up there last summer with my son and my brother. Was pretty nice. They have a 1 acre stocked fishing pond....which is why we picked there to camp....and they are 10 minutes from Cableas....which is why we went to PA in the first place. :D Spent WAY too much at Cableas! [-X

Looks like I'm going up there again next week.....Aug 11 - 13. Where going camping again and probably hitup Cabelas and maybe get some fireworks while we are up there. :D

AC,

Never camped there but hope you have a great time. We always used to camp at Keen Lake in Waymart, PA in NE PA. They have a 97 acre lake, electric motors only. The sites on the lake are smaller than the ones in the woods but you can have your boat right at your campsite. Alot of small playgrounds spread all over the campgrounds for the kids and a lot of activities for all. Alot of panfish and decent bass. Our group have a lot of great memories there.

While you are at BR you may want to take a trip to Knoebels Amusement park. Awesome family park. Rated #1 in food and the #3 haunted house. These ratings are against all parks including Cedar Fair and Disney. They have 2 campgrounds there you can take your dog into the park with you if you have one. BTW, on your way there you can go through Centralia, the town with a coal fire under the town. A mixture of cool and spooky.

Sorry for rambling on but you those are some of my favorite areas.

Take care and have fun! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have some pics. I'll have to find them. Here is the website.

https://www.bluerockscampground.com/

Latest posts