Wired2Fish Lew's Mach 2 Spinning Reel Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Enter for a chance to win the new Mach II spinning reel from Lew's.

Techniques for light line and small baits have found their way into arsenals of anglers for years. In the last few years spinning gear has become a mainstay for drop shots and shaky heads and more and more anglers are finding they work exceptionally well when the bite gets super tough.
Lew's has a new Mach II Spinning reel, MH2-200, that adds smooth gearing, comfortable profile and excellent drag systems make this spinner a special addition to any anglers collection of gear.
The Lew's Fishing Mach II Metal Speed Spin Spinning Reel with 200 6.2:1 Gear Ratio & 10 Ambidextrous Bearings. It is very lightweight and has a rugged graphite body and fold down anodized aluminum handle. It weighs in at 8.1 ounces and holds 120 yards of line. The multi-disk drag system is smooth and powerful too.

For this giveaway we are going to give you a chance to win one of these versatile spinning reels.

https://www.scout.com/outdoors/wired2fish/story/1733067-lew-s-mach-ii-spinning-reel-giveaway

This giveaway ends December 20th, 2016. 5 winners. Good luck!

You may enter once per day per email address!

Attachments

• 1613606.jpg
    1613606.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 765
  • Wired2_3_joint_bass_w2fcom.png
    Wired2_3_joint_bass_w2fcom.png
    27 KB · Views: 765
Jim said:
I am actually thinking about buying this reel. I am going to get my hands on it and talk to the reps at the upcoming show in January.

I have had my hands on it. Just haven't used it fishing. Feels good and I think would make a great addition.

Latest posts