Will you all pool your money together for me?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
:LOL2: All I can say is wow. Is there a market for this? honestly?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/172439664047?ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

wow - that is ONE BIG FROG !!!!! (probably from Calaveras County).

being an ebay aficionado myself, I can usually spot the scammers
pretty quickly . . . also the newbees that have no idea of bidding in an auction.
the bidder "n***n (545)" seems to be knowledgeable of the process.
bidding that high and that often with two days left in the auction is rediculous.
the 545 transactions under his belt shows some degree of experience.
looking at his consistant bidding pattern of boosting the price, my personal
suspicion is that he has some personal interest in the frog selling for so much.
and will sell for more if he keeps running up the price - then backs off at the last minute.
MY personal technique is to watch the item until the very last 4 seconds of the auction
then fire in my best price - BOOM !!! LOL they call it "sniping"

but - that is jus my Dos Centavos (that is still one big lure !!!). excellent craftsmanship.

Edit: It just dawned on me the full extent of the WEIGHT of this thing !!! 10.9 ounces.
the surf fishermen at Caper Hatteras, NC use 15 foot rods, 60# line to chuck out their 8oz sinker plus bait . . . .
so, what size tackle would be required for this thing fishing for bass ???? (or gators and pythons).

Johnny said:
MY personal technique is to watch the item until the very last 4 seconds of the auction
then fire in my best price - BOOM !!! LOL they call it "sniping"

:LOL2: A man after my heart. Exactly what I do with anything I'm after.

Roger

I have but 2 replies .... one is "Go fund me ..."

... and the other is "Go xxxx yyyyyyyy!"

Nevermind [-X

:wink: said in the spirit of extreme sarcastic humor ... and hope it is taken that way!

That's insane. 1hr and 45 left to go, and it's at $1,675.00.

Roger

First cast, a pike smashes it, cuts the line and swims away with it in his mouth. Owner spends rest of his vacation fishing the same spot trying to catch same pike.
Tim

earl60446 said:
First cast, a pike smashes it, cuts the line and swims away with it in his mouth. Owner spends rest of his vacation fishing the same spot trying to catch same pike.
Tim

EXACTLY! lord help them if the wife finds out how much it cost.

So now that you have it, what you going to do with it Jim! :p :lol:

Probably see it back on ebay in a few years, as a collectors item for 5k!
As PT Barnum once said "there's a sucker born every minute"!

Latest posts