Sad day for me guys

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock:

Musophobia or Muriphobia- Fear of mice.

Dont say it, I know. I will fight a pitbull. A mouse will get me on a table like a little girl. :LOL2:

KMixson said:
I have a bad allergy myself. I am allergic to work. I break out into a sweat. It is really bad if I work real hard.

I know its hard to admit KMixson, but we are here for ya, let us see you post the truth.

you have Ergophobia- Fear of work. :lol:

Pentheraphobia- Fear of mother-in-law. (Novercaphobia)

That could be why she lives in Washington State and i live in Mobile Alabama. ](*,) :lol:

:shock: WTH!

Ithyphallophobia- Fear of seeing, thinking about or having an erect penis.

LOL

Clowns- Coulrophobia

Only thing in the world I know of that can make me turn and go the other way. I've been shot at (overseas), stepped on snakes... If those towel heads had been wearing clown masks, I would have never slept a wink.

russ010 said:
Clowns- Coulrophobia

Only thing in the world I know of that can make me turn and go the other way. I've been shot at (overseas), stepped on snakes... If those towel heads had been wearing clown masks, I would have never slept a wink.

Ever read Steven Kings...IT? :shock:

my mom was arachnophobic, even scared of tiny spiders. Now that I have two tarantulas, she is just glad the little house spiders aren't either of mine :twisted:

Trained to fight fires and keep the ship from sinking, but snakes give me the willies, and I'll go a mile to go around one if needed.

Ophidiophobic or Herpetophobia: Fear of snakes. :shock:

From Wikipedia: "A typical ophidiophobic would not only fear them when in live contact but also dreads to think about them or even see them on TV or in pictures. Ophidiophobia is one of the most well known characteristics of fictional adventurer Indiana Jones."
I knew me and Indy had something in common 8)

I have the more common fear called Herpetophobia:

Also from Wikipedia:
"...herpetophobia, fear of reptiles. It is one of the most common phobias, especially under the broader Zoophobia (animal phobias). Care must also be taken to differentiate people who do not like snakes or fear them for their venom or the inherent danger involved."

Jim said:
russ010 said:
Clowns- Coulrophobia

Ever read Steven Kings...IT? :shock:

I like that movie - and Pennywise doesn't bother me, not on the screen anyways. I don't know what made them scare the bejezus out of me, and I really don't remember when it happened. I do remember when I was little, I saw a music video on the TV "Sweet Dreams" by Eurythmics... that was the early 80s and I think that woman singing with her head shaved and colored orange is what set it off. She reminded me of a clown and I guess it's stuck with me ever since.

I did get kicked out of circus about a year ago. I was there with my neice and the clowns started running to play with her. I left her and my sister and went away about 20 yards and watched from a distance. Well one of the suckers heard that I didn't like clowns and started coming towards me. I told him when he got about 15 feet from me to stop and go on back and play because I didn't like clowns and I was in no mood to start liking them. I did tell him I would hurt him because I felt threatened (I was special ops in the Air Force for 6 years)... he didn't listen and I warned him. I think his red nose flew about 30' and his nose wasn't far behind it I felt bad, but I warned him. He shouldn't have cornered me while coming in waving his arms up and down. Either way, I can't go back to a Ringling Bros circus - too bad for me :cry:

I did get kicked out of circus about a year ago. I was there with my neice and the clowns started running to play with her. I left her and my sister and went away about 20 yards and watched from a distance. Well one of the suckers heard that I didn't like clowns and started coming towards me. I told him when he got about 15 feet from me to stop and go on back and play because I didn't like clowns and I was in no mood to start liking them. I did tell him I would hurt him because I felt threatened (I was special ops in the Air Force for 6 years)... he didn't listen and I warned him. I think his red nose flew about 30' and his nose wasn't far behind it I felt bad, but I warned him. He shouldn't have cornered me while coming in waving his arms up and down. Either way, I can't go back to a Ringling Bros circus - too bad for me

Don't mean to laugh at your expense, but that's kinda funny about the clown's nose flying through the air. :) . What'd your niece have to say after that?

FishingCop wrote:
I fear nothing.......(so far??????

How about-Homophobia?

Nope, ya gotta do better than that to raise my neck hairs...

O.K. after this one I give up on ya--Arachibutyrophobia

Nope, not snakes (if that's what Arachibutyrophobia is????) If I step on one unexpectedly, I just pop em :D :D :D