win a tundra and a triton

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bastards! :LOL2:

Residents of Michigan, Massachusetts and Virginia are not eligible to enter the Longhorn Win the Whole Rig Sweepstakes.

How was I going to make room with the Triton from the other contest anyway! :LOL2:

Jim said:

Residents of Michigan, Massachusetts and Virginia are not eligible to enter the Longhorn Win the Whole Rig Sweepstakes.

How was I going to make room with the Triton from the other contest anyway! :LOL2:

I wonder why they stipulate just those states?

Waterwings said:
Jim said:

I'm not sure but i think it may have to do with cheating....
Pats recording other teams signals..comes to mind

redbug said:
Waterwings said:
Jim said:

LMFAO get em redbug

redbug said:
Waterwings said:
Jim said:

3 Patriots Championships!
2 RedSox Championships!
1 Celtics Championships!

We cant all be so lucky! 8)

Jim said:
3 Patriots Championships!
2 RedSox Championships!
1 Celtics Championships!

We cant all be so lucky! 8)

well the soul won the arena bowl??? and we have Geno's steaks and the liberty bell

Latest posts