Is Crochetier a Word?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobberboy

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
The older I get the more I realize I'm not cut out to be a 21st century person; I'm just not up to the task. What's the deal with so many people making videos of everything they do. I admit that Youtube is awesome and there's some pretty crazy (and time wasting) stuff on there but jeeze, how many videos of people fishing does the world need? And why?

There's a great scene from the Simpsons where Grandpa Simpson is bemoaning the fact he doesn't get it anymore:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DlTexEXxLQ

Maybe that's just the problem, I don't know what "it" is anymore...

On the other hand, just because you can do a thing doesn't mean you should. I could stand in the front yard in my undies but I don't. Not just because it'll lower my property value but because why do it? I remember as a kid the torture my aunt visited on my family with the slides of her vacation. They really did go on. This new generation of social media devotees will do the same thing in their turn I guess. What goes around and all that. Well anyway, that's my rant and now I'll keep my big fat mouth shut.

I would advise against that thing about standing in the front yard. Might not work out well at all. :D

I am amazed at how much time people can spend on Facebook, not to mention how important is seems to be in their daily life.

160 - I am a few miles further out in the country than you.
I can walk around my front and back yard with NO drawers on :shock:
but, alas, I sold that homestead and moved to the city - full of stupid CODES !!!

my grandmother did a lot of tatting - does that make her a "tatterer" ?

what if the Hokey-Pokey IS what it's all about ?????

Latest posts