Is there a doctor fish in the house!?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Okay, what do you think about this. :shock: Found the link on bassfan.com, weird huh!
headscratch_shrug_smilie.gif

https://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/homestyle/07/21/fish.pedicure.ap/index.html

Personally, it ain't gonna happen to me in my lifetime!

1 old galvanized tub = $1

24 small bluegill = $2 (for bait costs)

Charging $50 an hour to set in a lawnchair, drink cold beer, and let the yuppies stand in line for their "treatment".....priceless :mrgreen:

ST

3/4 of the fun of getting a pedicure (yes ill admit it, I get them) is having a tiny chinese woman rub your feet. I cant think of anyone (except esquired) who would rather have a fish do it!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saw that on an episode of Survivor last season. The people that did it said it felt weird at first but they all seemed to like it.

kentuckybassman said:
Man I can get that done for free where I live!!
Just go to the river and stand there for a little bit and you'll get the same results!!LOL :mrgreen:

Charging $50 an hour to set in a lawnchair, drink cold beer, and let the yuppies stand in line for their "treatment".....priceless

ST

Charging $50 an hour to set in a lawnchair, drink cold beer, and let the yuppies stand in line for their "treatment".....priceless :mrgreen:

ST

There you go! Who needs fancy buildings and a shop to get the same thing done, lol 8)

Latest posts