Howdy

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paymaster

Reaction score
Thanks for allowing me in. Just bought a used 14'2" semi-V aluminum boat. It is an older model and has an old 10hp Johnson motor. I hope to be a welcome contributor. Some here may know me as I am on a lot of outdoor and cooking related message boards. Again, Thanks!

Paymaster said:
Thanks for allowing me in. Just bought a used 14'2" semi-V aluminum boat. It is an older model and has an old 10hp Johnson motor. I hope to be a welcome contributor. Some here may know me as I am on a lot of outdoor and cooking related message boards. Again, Thanks!
:WELCOME: Paymaster! Thanks for joining! Looking forward to seeing some boat pictures and great recipe pictures! :D

Paymaster said:

Welcome aboard, Paymaster.
Would those cooking forums include any on the Weber Bulletin board?

Enjoy and lets see some pics!

jasper

Thanks Y'all! I am not on the Weber Message Board.....yet. :LOL2:
I will spend a good bit of time in the recipe/cooking forum here most likely. I love grilling and smoking food.

Paymaster said:
I will spend a good bit of time in the recipe/cooking forum here most likely. I love grilling and smoking food.

Welcome - :beer:

Welcome! I assume you are the one and only Paymaster from GON. Again, welcome. The members will enjoy your posts.

Paymaster said:

After reading that you love grilling and smoking food, I had to scroll back up to see if you lived anywhere near me. :lol:

Welcome aboard!

Latest posts