SNOW storm

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazyboat

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
OK men, seems a fair number of older gents ply these pages, we've got a major storm hitting the NE tomorrow, make sure not to over do it with shoveling this crap, we don't need to lose any of you. Get the Mrs. to take care of it!

... working outside of Boston and the panic (not me) has already set in, for Snowstorm Stella!

Preparation - Heck yes! As power outages are expected, never mind a blizzard of 'named' storm with winds 50-60mph.

Panic - Pffffffffffttttttttt ...

Ahhhhh, at least the news hasn't started with the dreaded Snowmageddon vernacular yet

DaleH said:
... working outside of Boston and the panic (not me) has already set in, for Snowstorm Stella!

Preparation - Heck yes! As power outages are expected, never mind a blizzard of 'named' storm with winds 50-60mph.

Ahhhhh, at least the news hasn't started with the dreaded Snowmageddon vernacular yet
Ahh yes, the dreaded snowmagedon crapola. Just report the news, get over the catchy names and report the news. I don't need to hear about your vortex radar, or Doppler 10 million, just give me the news.

When I finally get in from work tonight I get to try & secure a tarp to my dog run & over my boat to protect the cover - we've gotten off easy so far this year but high winds & quickly accumulating snow will defeat my tent pole supports quickly I'm sure.

Jim said:
Well, that sucked. The snow was the heavy kind. Time for two motrin and a heating pad. :lol:
Sorry to hear mate, got a bunch of nothing here, maybe 8" total, but now getting ice, will have to watch the tree branches and power lines tonight.

Crazyboat said:
DaleH said:

Ahh yes, the dreaded snowmagedon crapola. Just report the news, get over the catchy names and report the news. I don't need to hear about your vortex radar, or Doppler 10 million, just give me the news.
ABC network news has a "Storm Drone"

we only got a couple inches of snow with about and inch of sleet and ice underneath. got up to 44 and melted most of it. was like shoveling a slurpee

Hard to say how much we got because it drifted so much. Somewhere around 18" give or take - sounds like we had it easy though as it stayed nice & light.

Latest posts