Wired2Fish - Ark Rod Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Enter for a chance to win a new Invoker Series Mag Medium Heavy rod from Tinboats Sponsor, Wired2Fish and Ark Rods.

Ark Rods builds an affordable rod that lasts and catches your eye as well. They are using the best components that fit a precise action and they go through an intricate process to assure that each meets the action for the technique.
Elite Series pro Randall Tharp has a unique perspective on the new Ark rods. "There are a lot of good rod companies in the marketplace now but we are trying to do things better at Ark said Tharp. "We are putting all of our efforts into performance to make these rods lighter, more sensative and with the best components but also keeping in mind the durability factor too. I am hard on my rods and to date I have not broken one. That says a lot."
In our latest giveaway we are going to give you the chance to win a 7'3" Invoker Series Mag medium heavy (Model# IVK73MHFC) rod that can be used for a multitude of techniques.

This giveaway ends April 4th, 2017. 4 winners. Good luck!

https://www.scout.com/outdoors/wired2fish/story/1763855-ark-rod-giveaway?

You may enter once per day per email address!

Attachments

• 1620315.jpg
    1620315.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 515
  • Wired2_3_joint_bass_w2fcom.png
    Wired2_3_joint_bass_w2fcom.png
    27 KB · Views: 515

Latest posts