something to keep you busy

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay, that was driving me nuts.....I guess you can't really "click" on the ball - at least I couldn't.....

thanks....... :evil:

flounderhead59 said:
Well you can click on it, and when you do it changes colors. Just have to time it right.

Okay, it's not nice to lie to a fellow northern Illinois fisherman friend..... No f___ing way you can click on it and make it change colors...... (right??? :? )

I drove me crazy for a minute... then I accidentally figured out you can just right click move the cursor to the ball and left click. :mrgreen:

alumacraftjoe said:
I drove me crazy for a minute... then I accidentally figured out you can just right click move the cursor to the ball and left click. :mrgreen:

Okay, you're messing with me too..... that don't work....... I might be dumb, but I'm not stupid!!! (at least I didn't think I was????)

Just give me a simple "shoot - don't shoot" game to play.... I bet I can do much better :D

Try this to get started:

Put your cursor at the very top and drag it out of the field of play to the side. The ball will stay there. Then you can drop your cursor to where the ball is and quickly slide it on the ball and click it before it falls.

flounderhead59 said:
Try this to get started:

Put your cursor at the very top and drag it out of the field of play to the side. The ball will stay there. Then you can drop your cursor to where the ball is and quickly slide it on the ball and click it before it falls.

Fool me once.... etc., etc., etc........ (how many other members trying but not saying they are and can't???????

A keyboard cowboy like myself had no issue with it whatsoever. :LOL2:

Pretend it is a yo-yo and after a few seconds you can get into a rhythm and change the color quickly. \:D/

Latest posts