Wired2Fish - Carhartt Rainsuit Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Enter for a chance to win the Force Extremes Shoreline Angler rainsuit from TinBoats Sponsor, Wired2Fish along with Carhartt.

Carhartt just introduced a killer new rainsuit called the Force Extremes at the Bassmaster Classic. Elite Series pro's have been testing it for a few months and the reviews have been awesome. "I have been wearing the new Carhartt suit for 10-12 months and have yet to find anything I don't like about it" said Elite Pro Terry Scroggins. "They are great in hot and cold weather. When it's hot they are comfortable and when it's cold you just layer under them and stay warm. I love mine."
The suit is a jacket and bibs and Scroggins reported they don't bind or wear you down after a full day of wearing them. They are every bit as comfortable when you take them off as when you put them on and do not leak. "I have been in some major rain and mine have not leaked at all" said Scroggins. "This suit is the real deal."
We are going to give you the opportunity to win one of these new suits and make sure you enter your size when you sign up.
Stay dry, stay comfortable and stay Carhartt.

https://www.scout.com/outdoors/wired2fish/story/1770578-carhartt-rainsuit-giveaway?

This giveaway ends May 2nd, 2017. 5 winners. Good luck!

You may enter once per day per email address!

Attachments

• 1621918.jpg
    1621918.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 502
  • Wired2_3_joint_bass_w2fcom.png
    Wired2_3_joint_bass_w2fcom.png
    27 KB · Views: 502

Latest posts