Does anyone have an iboats forum membership?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jethro

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I can't seem to get my account running at the iboats forum. Does anyone here have an account there and could help me out by contacting a moderator? It's frustrating as can be. I have tried for 6 months to open an account there but never get a confirmation email. I need to ask questions there.

PLEASE OBI WAN, YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE

User name is Jethro1192 and yes, you are all very smart, but this is about a Volvo Penta 2.3L and it seems this is more an outboard forum. Of course, it is in a tin boat, so maybe!

Pappy is the "go to" guy for Volvo issues !!!!

wow - I tried to log into i-boats: password no good.
I reset my password - message said it was successful
5 minutes later, I went to log in and they said my password
is not recognized ???????

so they may be having some "issues".

like Jim said - - - - share your question with us

Jethro I am now in my iboats account. No problem getting in.

FORGET the above message. I got in, and then got bounced, and then they didn't recognize my proper password. I'd leave them alone for a day or two to see if they can work it out.

richg99

Thank you Jim!!

I gave up on the Volvo Penta yesterday. Threw in the towel. It's going to the marina today, impossible to make a spark happen. New wires, distributor, points, coil, main fuse, reset all the grounds, new battery... IMPOSSIBLE!

I've been registered there for six months and still can't post a comment or start a thread. Today I'm looking around for a place where people trade tiller and remote parts.

Latest posts